Full services to return!
From midnight Monday 9 June 2020, New Zealand moves into COVID-19 Alert Level 1.
Throughout this week, we will be revising our Interislander ferry schedules with increased capacities and increased facilities.
By the weekend, we expect all our ferries will be operating normally, with just a few exceptions.
COVID-19 Alert Level 1 service alterations
Please note, we are currently working on:
- Increasing passenger capacities
- Removing seating restrictions
- Reducing Check-in times back to 60 minutes before departure for vehicles and 45 minutes for foot passengers
- Photo ID is still required for ALL adults at check-in
- this enables you to be contacted should a case of COVID-19 arise
- Reintroducing full menus and normal service in our restaurants and cafes
- Reopening Children's Play Areas:
- Aratere and Kaiarahi Children's Areas are open
- Kaitaki Play Area (Deck 2) to open by the weekend
- Onboard cinemas will open by the weekend
- Aratere Plus Lounge and Kaitaki Plus Lounge are open:
- additional tickets will be available from the onboard Shop
- the buffet is currently replaced by table service
- Kaiarahi Plus lounge remains temporarily closed
- Wellington Terminal Shuttle Bus will resume on Thursday 11 June 2020