Picton vehicle terminal
When you are travelling with a vehicle from Picton, you can go directly to the vehicle check-in and don't need to visit the passenger terminal.
Interislander Picton Vehicle Check-In, 3 Auckland Street, Picton 7220
- Once you have checked in, you must remain with the vehicle.
- There is parking available nearby if you arrive early and wish to visit the Picton foreshore or town.
- If some of your party want to board as foot passenger, then you must all check-in at the passenger terminal (there is free parking at the terminal for up to 30 minutes). The driver should then drive back to the vehicle terminal to check in.
- To view vehicle Check-in information, click here.
To get a comprehensive guide on how to locate the terminal, please watch our driving direction video:
- Driving to Picton Terminal from the south via SH1 (watch video)