Checking-in as a foot passenger
Before boarding, you'll need to check in and receive your Boarding Pass at one of our desks within the Passenger Terminal.
Prior to check-in
Pack a small bag for the journey (see Travel tips)
- All large items(including backpacks) must be checked in.
- Carry-on allowance is one small bag and one handbag/laptop bag
Foot passenger check-in procedure
- Arrive at least 45 minutes before departure
- Go to the Departures building
- Have booking confirmation ready (having the document open on your phone will do)
- From 15 December you will be required to have your proof of ID, My Vaccine Pass available on your phone or printed OR a negative COVID test result taken within 72 hours of your scheduled departure, either as a text message or a letter from a medical professional. All members of your family or group if they are over the age of 12 years and 3 months must show their own information.
- Proof of ID co
- Go to check-in counters and exchange booking confirmation for boarding passes
- Check-in large bags (this includes backpacks)
- Wait in departure lounge until boarding is announced
- Follow terminal staff instructions to gangway to board
More important information...
If you are bring pets, please click here for more details.
If you will be carrying dangerous goods or have any questions about what goods are classed as dangerous, the please click here.