Checking-in with a motorcycle
If you are travelling by motorcycle, please arrive no later than 1 hour prior to departure time.
To minimise delays, please have your booking details ready to present to check-in staff.
Prior to check-in
- New bookings and payment of existing bookings must be completed at the passenger terminal.
- Bring tie downs to secure your motorcycle.
Pack a small bag for the journey (see Travel tips)
- Carry-on allowance is one small bag and one handbag/laptop bag
Motorcycle check-in procedure
- Arrive at least 1 hour before departure
- Follow signs for vehicle check-in
- Have your ticket ready for check-in booth attendant
- Stop at check-in booth and exchange ticket for boarding passes
- Follow marshal's instructions to boarding lane and park
- Wait for marshal's instruction to board
- You must wear a helmet whilst boarding the ship
- Do not use cell phones during boarding
- Once on board, follow onboard marshal's directions to park
- Turn off alarm and anti-tow alarm (if present)
- Secure your motorcycle with your tie downs - Motorcycle Tie Down Guidelines
More important information...
If you will be carrying dangerous goods or have any questions about what goods are classed as dangerous, the please click here.